A Dockerfile about c9, integrating tools I need
The tools I choose are just what I need, so it will change frequently piece by piece. Because I am located at China, so I will try to change to related mirrors close to China.
For now what I need to integrated are as below:
- Useful apt packages
- PHP & related extensions ( try to use to the newest version)
- Drush ( a cli tools for Drupal Projects )
- Drupal Console ( another Drupal cli tools )
- Laravel Installer ( a cli tools for Laravel Projects )
- Node (nvm, nrm, latest version node and npm)
- common used node command line tools
- As I tested, c9 works with php and xdebug, it's cool!
- As a web developer, I plan to integrate all tools I love to use.
docker run --rm -p 8080:80 -v "$PWD:/workspace/" vipzhicheng/c9-plus
PS: I always make an alias to ~/.bashrc
alias edit='docker run --rm -p 8080:80 -v "$PWD:/workspace/" vipzhicheng/c9-plus'