Dockerized version of Jenkins-CI + Goodies
This dockerized image is based of excelent image redbuffstudio/docker-jenkins. We extends it we the last version of Jenkins and upgrade some goodies.
We also update the Dockerfile to permit in easy way to update all software.
Languages & Platforms:
- Install application dependencies & run tests.
- Run wrapdocker in a shell step.
- Package application into a docker image with the.
Docker Jenkins Plugin).
- Push image to private registry.
- Clean up previous tags if necessary.
- Deploy unit file to cluster with fleetOs.
- Register with ETCD.
- Service discovery with confd to configure Vulcan/HAproxy.
- Unregister previous versions with ETCD.
docker run --rm --name jenkins -p 80:8080 -v <persistance path>:/jenkins webcenter/jenkins:1.598-1
- Dockerized Application Copyright 2014 Red Buff Studio LTD and Webcenter
- Distributed under the MIT License (hereby included)