Code on github, for now this is built from the develop branch. Once we get a bit more stable I'll create versioned releases (this will be about the same time we put it on central).
- latest will track master branch once docker stuff has been merged in
- develop will track develop branch once docker stuff has been merged in
for the time being they both are tracking develop (as master doesn't have docker config)
(probably make this less than useful at present)
- Plugins directory is not a thing yet (directory exists but not used)
How to run
- create config and plugin directories for the bot
- create configuration file from the template on github
- put the configuration file in your config folder and name it bot.json
- create the bot with the volumes mounted:
sudo docker run -d --name ircbot -v /tmp/pircbotx/config:/home/uc_pircbotx/config -v /tmp/pircbotx/plugins:/home/uc_pircbotx/plugins webpigeon/uc_pircbotx
if on centos/fedora add :z to the end of the mounts, or selinux gets upset.