- Please read the FAQ first
- Please don't feed the trolls and spammers that are mentioned in the FAQ :)
Whether you’re maintaining a personal todo list, planning your holidays with some friends, or working in a team on your next revolutionary idea, Kanban boards are an unbeatable tool to keep your things organized. They give you a visual overview of the current state of your project, and make you productive by allowing you to focus on the few items that matter the most.
Since Wekan is a free software, you don’t have to trust us with your data and can
install Wekan on your own computer or server. In fact we encourage you to do
that by providing one-click installation on various platforms.
- Features: Wekan has real-time user interface. Not all features are implemented, yet.
- Platforms: Wekan supports many platforms and plan is to add more. This will be the first place to look if you want to install it, test out and learn more in depth.
- Integrations: Current possible integrations and future plans.
- Team: The people who spends their time and make wekan into what it is right now.
We are very welcoming to new developers and teams to submit new pull requests to devel branch to make this Wekan App Development Platform possible faster. Please see Developer Documentation to get started.
We also welcome sponsors for features and bugfixes. By working directly with Wekan you get the benefit of active maintenance and new features added by growing Wekan developer community.
Actual work happens at Wekan GitHub issues.
See Development links on Wekan wiki bottom of the page for more info.
If you want to know what is going on exactly this moment, you can check out the project page.