Reactivity Preprocessing for PANLab Pipeline
Build context for a Flywheel Gear that
runs the reactivity preprocessing for the Williams PANLab's MRI analysis pipeline.
Reactivity Pipeline Stages
- structural_analysis: creates warps from native to standard space and back
- realign_unwarp: uses SPM realign and unwarp
- tsdiffana: QC for fMRI that also produces regressors for noise
- functional_coreg: Functional co-registration to structurals.
- functional_bet: Extracts brain from functionals.
- global_signal_removal: Regresses mean per-volume signal out of functionals
- smooth: Uses SPM smooth to smooth images
Docker Pull Command