Dummy image for Docker
A dummy Docker image useful for demonstrating continuous integration/deployment workflows.
Released to public domain. Feel free to clone or fork it.
Useful for simple automated build workflows in Docker Hub:
- Automated Build: from GitHub to Docker Hub (see example here).
- Webhooks: from Docker Hub to your RESTful server (e.g., RequestBin).
- Repository Links: triggered from specified base images.
Also useful for more sophisticated CI/CD workflows, such as in CircleCI:
- Automated Build: from GitHub to CircleCI (see example here).
- Webhooks: from CircleCI to your RESTful server (e.g., RequestBin).
- Chatroom Integrations: from CircleCI to specified chatroom channels (e.g., Slack, HipChat, IRC).
- Continuous Deployments: from CircleCI to specified staging or production servers (see official document for details).