Instead of using NFS, Ceph, etc, this uses syncthing -- a bittorrent inspired file syncronizer.
Part of the Monk Suite
BV is an answer to distributed storage. Instead of using NFS, Ceph, or those other guys, this uses syncthing -- a bittorrent inspired file syncronizer.
How to use it
Start up like any other image in this suite.
Image Specific Environment variables
- SYNCTHING_VERSION: v0.11.8
- read only; the version of syncthing in the image
- SYNCTHING_CLI_VERSION: unknown
- read only; the version of the cli
- FILEWATCH_VERSION; v0.6.4
- read only; the version of the inode watcher
- VOL; default
- The name of the volume; must be unique per mount point
- STENDPOINT; "http://127.0.0.1:8080"
- API Endpoint; should never have to change
- ALLOW_GLOBAL: "false"
- If false, you'll need to start up withinboredom/blue-volume-discover
- VOL_LOCATION: "/data/Sync"
- use in conjuction with --volume-from
Docker Pull Command