Breaking changes if you're upgrading from 0.x. Please export your current data, and import them again in a new 1.x blog. You also have to move your images to the new volume if you want to keep them. Disqus is also not supported, please move to Isso, a much better comments system. Sorry for the mess!
What is this? What features?
- A simple Ghost CMS build made for production.
- Based on Alpine Linux so it's lightweight!
- Bundled with latest node.js available (version check is disabled).
- Offers Isso integration.
- VERSION : version of Ghost.
- GID : ghost user id (default : 991)
- UID : ghost group id (default : 991)
- ADDRESS : your domain (with http(s)://) (default : https://my-ghost-blog.com)
- ENABLE_ISSO : enables Isso support if set to True (default : False)
- ISSO_HOST, ISSO_AVATAR, ISSO_VOTE : Isso settings (True or False)
- /ghost/content : contents of your blog
- 2368 (reverse proxy!)
How to configure?
Everything you need is in
/ghost/content/ghost.conf (also mounted on your host...).
ghost-myblog: image: wonderfall/ghost:1 container_name: ghost-myblog environment: - UID=8100 - GID=8100 - ADDRESS=https://myblog.com volumes: - /mnt/docker/myblog:/ghost/content