Updated at 2016-03-27
docker-phpvirtualbox is deprecated. Please refer the followings
README.md from https://github.com/wood1986/docker-library/tree/master/virtualbox.vboxwebsrv.phpvirtualbox
How can I use your stuff?
- Go to
virtualbox.vboxwebsrv.phpvirtualboxand then run
How can I use my own settings?
- You don't have to modify any
- Take a look the
- You just need to modify the variables at the top of
Why can't I run on my machine?
- To run it successfully, you have to check the followings.
-v /lib/modules/:/lib/modules/are required to run
--link $(VBOXWEBSRV)is required to run
- Host's kernel build must be located at
- Host's kernel version must be same as
kernel-develversion which will be installed inside the container.
- So I recommend host's OS and container's image should be in the same Linux distribution and version.
- Again, please refer to
virtualbox.vboxwebsrv.phpvirtualbox/Makefile. You will learn a lot from this file.
Hey wood, today i tested phpvirtualbox on Synology DSM5.2 (DS1515+) but it doesn't work. After i installed the package the docker container startet.
I could create a VBox but by choosing the .ISO File during start the VBox to install Win7 it stopped with error "The virtual machine 'Win7' has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 1" ?