README.md from https://github.com/wood1986/docker-library/tree/master/virtualbox.vboxwebsrv.phpvirtualbox
- Support VirtualBox 5.0
- Separate into VirtualBox and PHPVirtualBox
- Use Makefile
How can I use your stuff?
- Go to
virtualbox.vboxwebsrv.phpvirtualboxand then run
How can I use my own settings?
- You don't have to modify any
- Take a look the
- You just need to modify the variables at the top of
Why can't I run on my machine?
- To run it successfully, you have to check the followings.
-v /lib/modules/:/lib/modules/are required to run
--link $(VBOXWEBSRV)is required to run
- Host's kernel build must be located at
- Host's kernel version must be same as
kernel-develversion which will be installed inside the container.
- So I recommend host's OS and container's image should be in the same Linux distribution and version.
- Again, please refer to
virtualbox.vboxwebsrv.phpvirtualbox/Makefile. You will learn a lot from this file.
Docker Pull Command
Hi, after checking out Your project and running it, I get "Invalid username or password." in phpVirtualBox with default "vbox / pass values".
Nothing seems to be visible in logs.
Could You please check it?