Short description is empty for this repo.
- centos7 base image with EPEL
- Entrypoint script
- Used as a base for creating other containers
- In all images inheriting this one, you can set DEPENDING_ENVIRONMENT_VARS to a space separated list of required environment-variables.
- If there exits an ./init/setup file, it will be run on ENTRYPOINT
- If there exits an ./init/run-setup file, it will be run on no CMD or
- You should add
COPY init/ /init/to your Dockerfile with the right scripts in it. We wont use ONBUILD, since we coulnt leverage Dockers caching very good when changing init files
- Add logging support to remote syslog. Define remote server as env
Docker Pull Command