proprietary backup service software
docker run -p "80:8080" -p "443:8443" yoff/obsr
- Safely stop:
docker stop --time 60 CONTAINER_NAME
- http listener is on 8080
- https listener is on 8443
- OBSR Configuration: /obsr/conf/
- OBSR/Catalina logs: /obsr/logs/
- OBS System logs and policies: /obsr/system/
- OBS Users: /obsr/user/
- RPS System logs: /obsr/rps-system/
- RPS reciever home: /obsr/rcvshome/
- The application runs as the limited user "ahsay" (400:400)
- Agents downloads, Agent liveupdates, docs, and java-x86 have been removed.
- Catalina is started with the 'run' command to prevent daemonizing. Likewise,
nohuphas been removed from startup.sh
- SSLv2Hello is enabled to provide backwards compatibity for older Ahsay agents (<= 184.108.40.206)
docker stop(SIGTERM) is caught and redirected at
catalina.sh stopfor a safe shutdown. If your OBS needs more than 10 seconds to stop, be sure to use the
--time nflag prevent docker from prematurely resorting to
To see OBSR run behind nginx check out
docker-compose -f docker-compose-nginx.yml up. Bare in mind, the diffie-hellman parameters file AND the default TLS certificates are public knowledge and therefore offer no security. So, create your own before taking this into production.
absolutely, check yoff/obm
Do you know if Ahsay OBM can be run in Docker?