ghost docker image
A Docker image for running Ghost.
Change the following environment variabeles to your need:
- NODE_ENV: defaults to "production"
- URL: base url of ghost, defaults to "http://localhost:2368"
Use the following environment variabeles to configure the database:
- DB_CLIENT: database client (eg. "mysql")
- DB_HOST: database hostname
- DB_PORT: database portnumber
- DB_DATABASE: database name
- DB_USER: database user
- DB_PASSWORD: database password
When a mysql/mariadb container is linked at port 3306 with alias "db" the DB_CLIENT, DB_HOST and DB_PORT variabeles
are automatically configured.
When none of the variabeles are set ghost will use the default sqlite databasefile.
Use the following environment variabeles to configure mail:
The following volumes should be mounted if you want to have persistant data over multiple containers:
- /ghost/content/data (when you are using sqlite)
The Docker image is inspired by the following projects: