A dokku ready node-red instance with addition configurable nodes and auth
A docker image to deploy instances of node-red with additional nodes.
The following env vars are used to configure the container:
- PORT: the admin interface port, default 5000 (to support dokku seamless integration)
- AUTH_URL: the http endpoint to authenticate the user, the AUTH_METHOD will be update 'http'
- AUTH_METHOD: for now only default 'passwd' based auth is supported
- if passwd method is choice the 'admin' password is generated and display in container log
- NODES_URL_FILE: a file url to configure additional nodes from npm
[ ] implement flows backup/restore
[ ] allow template/css personalization
Docker Pull Command