ONOS : Open Network Operating System
What is ONOS?
ONOS is a new SDN network operating system designed for high availability,
- High availability through clustering and distributed state management.
- Scalability through clustering and sharding of network device control.
- Performance that is good for a first release, and which has an architecture
that will continue to support improvements.
- Northbound abstractions for a global network view, network graph, and
- Pluggable southbound for support of OpenFlow and new or legacy protocols.
- Graphical user interface to view multi-layer topologies and inspect elements
of the topology.
- REST API for access to Northbound abstractions as well as CLI commands.
- CLI for debugging.
- Support for both proactive and reactive flow setup.
- SDN-IP application to support interworking with traditional IP networks
controlled by distributed routing protocols such as BGP.
- IP-Optical use case demonstration.
6640 is to connect to the OVSDB server on the switch. So ONOS does not need to expose 6640. Yes this is compatible with onosfw
Shouldn't you expose port 6640 for ovs database manager?
Is this image compatible with onosfw?