$ docker run -it poum/libreplan:hack /bin/bash
The hack libreplan docker image is based on debian 7 updated with all build tools (maven 2) and a clone of the official github repository (https://github.com/LibrePlan/libreplan).
'mvn clean install' and 'mvn jetty:run' have already been executed once in order to download maven dependencies.
The LibrePlan git clone is located in /opt/libreplan.
So you have to
- start Postgresql service: 'service postgresql start'
- go to /opt/libreplan
- update source: 'git pull'
- compile: 'mvn clean install' (You have to wait Postgresl is started or the build will fail)
- go to libreplan-webapp: 'cd libreplan-webapp'
- launch jetty server: 'mvn jetty:run'
Finally, go to http://ip_of_docker_container:8080/libreplan-webapp
- dissociate Postgresql instance
- make a Dockerfile