MariaDB on Alpine Linux 3.3.
Author: Federico Razzoli - federico_raz at yahoo.it
Fork it on GitHub
Currently supported MariaDB versions:
- Includes mysql client. TERM is set to "xterm" by default.
- Exposes MariaDB port.
- Unreasonable settings borught to reasonable minimums. Query cache disable by default.
- Galera cluster-wide and node-specific settings are in separated files.
- CONNECT, SEQUENCE, BLACKHOLE, Archive enabled by default.
- query_response_time, metadata_lock_info, locales enabled by default.
- Cannot start container with existing database in place (to-do).
- Galera is missing.
- TokuDB is missing.
- OQGRAPH is missing.
- Try to include Galera, compiled on Alpine.
- Try to include OQGRAPH.
To create a container:
docker run -d --name maria-alpine santec/mariadb-alpine:10.1
I build it in this way:
docker build --no-cache -t santec/mariadb-alpine:latest -t santec/mariadb-alpine:10.1 .
If you find a bug, you can report it on GitHub. I will fix it when I have the time, if it requires a reasonable effort.
You can also buy support. I will provide you with all the necessary help on this image, MariaDB and Docker. I will also fix the bugs that cause a damage to your activities or will find a good workaround for them.
Just contact me at federico_raz at yahoo.it