The Consent Management solution gICS supports the management of digital and paper-based informed consent documents. It facilitates checking for various policies and modules of a consent in real time.
This Software was developed by the Institute for Community Medicine of the University Medicine Greifswald. It it licensed under AGPLv3 and initially provided by the DFG-funded MOSAIC-Project (grant number HO 1937/2-1).
latest(Docker-Compose File and SQLs)
- from: mosaicgreifswald/wildfly:12.0.0.Final
- updated: gICS 2.5.5 to 2.8.5
tmfev/gics:2.5.5(Docker-Compose File and SQLs)
- added: install MySQL5.7
- added: mySQL-Skript to create database
- added: wildfly to run gICS-Service and gICS-Webfrontend
- tested with docker v1.10.3 and docker-compose v1.8.0
Run your Image
- get necessary files from github
git clone https://github.com/tmfev/Dockerbank
- change to folder automatically created
- run docker-compose to pull and configure gICS
sudo docker-compose up
- open browser and try out the gICS from http://YOURIPADDRESS:8080/gics-web/html/index.xhtml
Concept and implementation: l.geidel, web client: a.blumentritt, m.bialke
Selected functionalities of gICS were developed as part of the MAGIC Project (funded by the DFG HO 1937/5-1).