Short description is empty for this repo.
The Consent Management solution gICS (generic Informed Consent Service) supports the management of digital informed consent documents. It facilitates checking for various policies and modules of a consent in real time.
latest(Docker-Compose File and SQLs)
- added: install MySQL5.7
- added: mySQL-Skript to create database
- added: wildfly to run gICS-Service and gICS-Webfrontend
- tested with docker v1.10.3 and docker-compose v1.8.0
- visit MOSAIC-Homepage for more information
Run your Image
- get necessary files from github
git clone https://github.com/tmfev/Dockerbank
- change to folder automatically created
- run docker-compose to pull and configure gICS
sudo docker-compose up
- open browser and try out the gICS from http://YOURIPADDRESS:8080/gics-web/html/index.xhtml
Docker Pull Command