OpenResty Docker Image - a merge from ficusio/openresty and the official openresty/openresty
Supported tags and respective Dockerfile links
Major differences from openresty/openresty
- Updated OpenSSL to version 1.0.2h
- OpenSSL is compiled and installed as a shared library, and so it is available to third party packages, like many LuaRocks packages that otherwise will fail to install properly
- Added git to the installed packages, as it is needed for some LuaRocks packages. If you don't need it feel free to remove it.
- OpenResty is installed in /opt/, but it is configurable via ENV variables. The ENV variables are used instead of ARG ones so you can use them in your config files or scripts (ported from ficusio/openresty).
- The number of cores is detected automatically, so you'll always utilise the power of your host without changing any parameter (ported from ficusio/openresty).
- It is a minimal OpenResty 22.214.171.124 build, with the following modules included:
See the github repo at https://github.com/nexbit/openresty for more complete info.
Docker Pull Command